Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just a few Random Pics!

Renner touching the pheasant jare shot in the field out behind our house!They dont know how to share yet!

Carter in the back, wondering what the heck that dead thing is!


Hali on the playhouse! Trying to get up the slide, but kept slipping down!



Carter Giving Renner a ride...so cute! And Hali with
her carters apple that she would not let go of:)




Checking out our stinky pigs! and Hali still hanging on
to that apple!!





Shelley making sure Hali and Carter dont fall of the
horse! They all love that thing!

Renner helping Dad mow!

3 comments:

Melanie Posell said...

It's so fun to see Jared as a dad! Not sure I'm loving the bald head. Hang on to it while you've got it because one day it will be a necessity. Trust me. I know.

Branch said...

That was so fun! I love that you live on the farm! Hali cracked me up with that apple!

Braden said...

what cuties!